Who We Are
We Are a Classroom Without Walls
The Santa Fe Mountain center provides unique opportunities for people to transform their lives through remarkable experiences and adventures.
Our Experiential Adventure Resiliency Model incorporates elements of adventure, education and challenge to help participants break through self-limiting beliefs, discover their potential, and build positive self-identity and resiliency. This unique model guides individuals to:
- Develop self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-awareness
- Learn positive values
- Develop better social skills and relationships
- Facilitate positive changes in communities
The Santa Fe Mountain Center is successful because we focus on building strengths rather than identifying weaknesses. We are passionate about providing services for and reaching out to those in our community who are most in need.
We partner with community and government agencies, Native American communities, and non-profits in order to formulate collaborative strategies to deliver positive outcomes and outreach to under-served individuals.
Click here to learn more about the Experiential Adventure Resiliency Model
Our board members have extensive experience in this field.
The Santa Fe Mountain Center is comprised of 3 main program areas:
- Youth Development Services
- Therapeutic Adventure Program (vulnerable and adjudicated youth)
- Healthy Transitions
- Emergence (Native American)
- Adult Health Services
- Private Programs
- Professional Development Programs (any private group)